With offices in Hamden, Bridgeport, Waterbury, Rocky Hill and Ridgefield, The Law Offices of Neil Crane, LLC, is one of the leading providers of bankruptcy and tax debt relief in Connecticut. Since 1983, we have dedicated our services to creating legal solutions for individuals and small businesses facing financial problems.
Our founding attorney, Neil Crane, is a renowned Connecticut bankruptcy and tax relief attorney. He often takes clients on referral from advocacy groups, accountants, attorneys and other professionals. They know he has the in-depth knowledge and experience necessary to help people get the best possible results in difficult financial situations. Mr. Crane has been featured in various national publications, including the BBC and The New York Times.
We have staff members fluent in Spanish to best assist our Spanish-speaking population.
Chapter 7, 11 and 13 Bankruptcy Services
If you're struggling with credit card bills, medical bills, mortgage problems, wage garnishments, business finances or other debt problems, we have the answers. We assist a broad range of clients every day with professionally tailored and personalized services, advising them on the best debt relief and tax resolution options for their particular situation, including:
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy
- Chapter 11 bankruptcy
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy
- Small-business bankruptcy
- Foreclosure mediation
- Foreclosure defense in Connecticut
- Mortgage modification
- Other opportunities for relief and renewal
Tax Debt Services
We have a 30-year history of resolving all forms of tax issues. Our success includes all types of problems involving state and federal tax debt, from simple tax resolutions to even the most complicated personal and business tax ordeals. We can help you understand all tax debt options available and find a solution customized to your specific needs.
Accountants and other tax professionals rely on our knowledge and experience in referring us even their most complicated, seemingly unsolvable tax dilemmas. We understand the full plethora of available options. It's never too early or too late. Tax problems are often the most daunting, but solvable in the right hands.
We deal with:
- Installment agreements to help you pay off your debt in installment payments
- Offers-in-compromise, which can allow you to pay less than what you owe the taxing authority
- Delinquent federal income taxes
- Taxes on early pension withdrawals
- Small business tax issues
- Seizures, liens and levies
- Other forms of tax debt relief
Why Us for Tax Debt Solutions?
Whether you are considering bankruptcy to eliminate credit card debt, to save your business, or to restructure and regain control of your personal or business finances, or you simply want a solution to unmanageable tax debt, our law firm will tailor our representation to your specific needs and address your every concern. We offer the following:
- Cost-effective services: We realize that people in financial trouble often worry about the additional costs of hiring an attorney. We offer free initial consultations and easy payment plans.
- Comfortable office environment: People are often nervous about interactions with a lawyer when they have financial trouble. In our comfortable office setting, you can find confidential, reassuring financial advice that puts things in easy-to-understand terms. Our main office is conveniently located right off the Merritt Parkway and I-91 in Hamden, Connecticut. Our welcoming, knowledgeable staff of experienced attorneys and friendly, competent assistants will make you feel at home and in good hands - we even have an office dog who will be happy to see you.
- Convenient hours: We always try to accommodate your schedule. Evening and weekend appointments are available.
Contact Our Connecticut Bankruptcy and Tax Law Firm
We offer a free initial consultation. Please do not hesitate to call us today at 203-815-1161 or toll free at 888-249-3027, or complete our online contact form to discuss your questions and concerns with an experienced attorney. When you call us, you will always speak to a live person, not our voicemail. We are here to listen to and assist you.
Se habla español.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
Visit Us on: Google+Want to Learn More About Our Approach? Watch Our Videos Here