With offices in Hamden, Bridgeport, Waterbury, Rocky Hill and Ridgefield, The Law Offices of Neil Crane, LLC, is one of the leading providers of bankruptcy relief in Connecticut. Since 1983, we have dedicated our services to creating legal solutions for individuals and small businesses facing financial problems.
Our founding attorney, Neil Crane, is a renowned Connecticut bankruptcy lawyer. He often takes clients on referrals from advocacy groups and attorneys who know that he has the in-depth knowledge and experience necessary to help people get the best possible results in difficult financial situations. Mr. Crane has been featured by the BBC and The New York Times.
New Haven Lawyers: Chapter 7, 11 and 13 Bankruptcy Services
If you're struggling with credit card bills, medical bills, wage garnishments, business finances or other debt problems, we have the answers. We even have staff members fluent in Spanish to best assist our Spanish-speaking population.
We assist a broad range of clients every day with professionally tailored and personalized services, advising them on the best debt relief options for their particular situation, including:
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy
- Chapter 11 bankruptcy
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy
- Small-business bankruptcy
- Foreclosure mediation
- Foreclosure defense in Connecticut
- Mortgage modification
- Other opportunities for relief and renewal
Whether you are considering bankruptcy to eliminate credit card debt, to save your business, to restructure and regain control of your personal or business finances, or you simply want a solution to unmanageable credit card debt, our law firm will tailor our representation to your specific needs and address your every concern. We offer the following:
- Cost-effective services: We realize that people in financial trouble often worry about the additional costs of hiring an attorney. We offer free initial consultations and easy payment plans.
- Comfortable office environment: People are often nervous about interactions with a lawyer when they have financial trouble. In our comfortable office setting, you can find reassuring financial advice that puts things in easy-to-understand terms. Our main office is located in a renovated and converted house on a main street of Hamden, Connecticut, and we even have an office dog that helps clients feel more at home.
- Convenient hours: Evening and weekend appointments are available.
Contact Our Connecticut Bankruptcy Law Firm
We offer a free initial consultation. Please do not hesitate to call us today at 203-815-1161 or toll free at 888-249-3027, or complete our online contact form to discuss your questions and concerns with an experienced bankruptcy attorney. When you call us, you will always speak to a live person, not our voicemail. We are here to listen to and assist you.
Se habla español.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
Visit Us on : Google+