With offices in Hamden, Bridgeport, Waterbury, Rocky Hill and Ridgefield, The Law Offices of Neil Crane, LLC, is one of the leading providers of bankruptcy and tax debt relief in Connecticut. Since 1983, we have dedicated our services to creating legal solutions for individuals and small businesses facing financial problems.
Our founding attorney, Neil Crane, is a renowned Connecticut bankruptcy and tax relief attorney. Attorney Crane receives continuing referrals from advocacy groups, accountants, attorneys and other professionals. Referring professionals and past clients know that Attorney Neil Crane has the full scope of knowledge and long-term experience that enables him to provide all his clients with the best possible solutions for every type of difficult financial problem. Attorney Crane has consulted with over 50,000 Connecticut residents. Attorney Crane has been featured in various national publications, including the BBC and The New York Times.
We have staff members fluent in Spanish to best assist our Spanish-speaking population.
Chapter 7, 11 and 13 Bankruptcy Services
If you're struggling with credit card bills, medical bills, mortgage problems, wage garnishments, business finances or other debt problems, we have the answers. We assist a broad range of clients every day with professionally tailored and personalized services, advising them on the best debt relief and tax resolution options for their particular situation, including:
- Tax Solutions
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy
- Chapter 11 bankruptcy
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy
- Small-business problems
- Foreclosure mediation
- Foreclosure defense in Connecticut
- Mortgage modification
- Other opportunities for relief and renewal
Tax Debt Services
We have a 30-year history of resolving all forms of tax issues. Our success includes all types of problems involving state and federal tax debt, from simple tax resolutions to even the most complicated personal and business tax ordeals. We can help you understand all tax debt options available and find a solution customized to your specific needs.
Accountants and other tax professionals rely on our knowledge and experience in referring us even their most complicated, seemingly unsolvable tax dilemmas. We understand the full plethora of available options. It's never too early or too late. Tax problems are often the most daunting, but solvable in the right hands.
We specialize in all types of tax problems:
- State Income Tax Problems
- Delinquent Federal Income Taxes
- State Sales Tax Problems
- Offers-in-compromise, which can allow you to pay less than what you owe the taxing authority
- Installment agreements to help you pay off your debt in installment payments
- Small business tax issues
- Seizures, liens and levies
- Taxes on early pension withdrawals
- Other forms of tax debt relief
Why Us for All Types of Tax and Debt Solutions?
If you need help regaining control of your personal or business finances, or are struggling with tax problems, credit card debt or mortgage problems, our law firm has the knowledge and long-term experience to provide customized debt solutions. We offer the following:
- Thirty years of Connecticut experience.We’ve solved over 10,000 financial problems with a dedicated team of specialized attorneys and long-term professionals.
- Cost-effective services: We realize that people in financial trouble often worry about the additional costs of hiring an attorney. We offer free initial consultations and easy payment plans.
- Comfortable office environment: People are often nervous about interactions with a lawyer when they have financial trouble. In our comfortable office setting, you can find confidential, reassuring financial advice in easy-to-understand terms. Our main office is conveniently located right off the Merritt Parkway and I-91 in Hamden, Connecticut. Our welcoming, knowledgeable staff of experienced attorneys and friendly, competent assistants will make you feel at home and in good hands - we even have an office dog who will be happy to see you.
- Convenient hours: We always try to accommodate your schedule. Evening and weekend appointments are available.
Contact Our Connecticut Bankruptcy and Tax Law Firm
We offer a free initial consultation. Please do not hesitate to call us today at 203-815-1161 or toll free at 888-249-3027, or complete our online contact form to discuss your questions and concerns with an experienced attorney. When you call us, you will always speak to a live person, not our voicemail. We are here to listen to and assist you.