2016 HOME FORECLOSURE RATES CONTINUED IN MANCHESTER, CT IN THE FIRST QUARTER OF 2017
Following record 2016 foreclosure rates with over 200 new foreclosures and over 150 Manchester homes lost to foreclosure in 2016 alone, the first quarter of 2017 saw continued high numbers of new foreclosures and a large increase in homes lost to the foreclosure process. Manchester homeowners are losing savable homes. Despite the promises of help from mediators, 28 homes were lost in the first 90 days of 2017.
With over 680 homes lost to foreclosure in Manchester, CT in the past 5 years, it is abundantly clear that homeowners have been deserted by the state foreclosure mediation system. Experts in home foreclosure defense agree that the distractions provided by deficient mediators has increased home loss for Manchester homeowners in trouble:
- Foreclosure mediation delays cause the loss of homes that could be saved with prompt legal representation.
- Mediators encourage homeowners to go it alone against experienced bank foreclosure attorneys.
- Foreclosure mediators don’t work for you – they are paid by the foreclosure system.
Manchester homes are savable but experience legal foreclosure defense attorneys are needed to provide strong representation to homeowners who need and deserve true and proven solutions – not false promises and distractions. At the Law Offices of Neil Crane:
- Over 30 years of experience saving homes.
- The largest provider of Chapter 13 home saving services in Connecticut.
- Experienced in all forms of comprehensive debt relief including credit card relief, lien and second mortgage removal.
To speak directly with an experienced foreclosure defense and debt relief attorney, call (203) 230-2233. We never use voicemail.