Connecticut's Largest Provider of Legal Services
for Financial Problems Since 1983
Call Today! 203-230-2233
Benefits of Chapter 13 Bankruptcy in New Britain
Chapter 13 provides immediate foreclosure relief for New Britain homeowners in any stage of default, or even deep into the final days of a strict foreclosure, or foreclosure sale date. By halting the foreclosure and taking jurisdiction into the Bankruptcy Court, all homeowners in any stage of foreclosure are allowed a repayment plan to correct the defaulted mortgage through a three-to-five year Chapter 13 Plan of Reorganization.
Understanding all the nuances of Chapter 13 and the knowledge to craft the best possible plans of reorganization requires the most experienced legal counsel possible. At the Law Offices of Neil Crane, we've filed and successfully completed hundreds of Chapter 13 Plans for our New Britain and Hartford County clients.
Call us at 203-230-2233 or toll free at 1-888-249-3027, or fill out our Contact Form. You'll speak directly with an attorney. We never use voicemail.
Complete Debt Coverage and Protection Under Chapter 13
Chapter 13 grants complete and comprehensive coverage for all forms of debt without exceptions; including:
- Credit Card Debt can be eliminated in full or discharged in full or in part
- Mortgage Debt can be restructured with payments spread over time, even if the home is deep in the foreclosure process
- Personal Loans and Medical Bills can be eliminated, reduced or repaid in accordance with your individual budget
- State and Federal Income Taxes can be eliminated in full or reduced if they are overdue older taxes and restructured on favorable terms if they are for more recent years
- Second Mortgages, Liens and Attachments can be removed from property and eliminated, reduced or treated to partial repayment based upon values and your personal income and expenses
- Student Loans, Marital Obligations and other more difficult forms of debt like fines and penalties can also be altered under Chapter 13 based upon individual budgets and available personal resources.
Chapter 13 provides the most complete debt coverage of any chapter of bankruptcy protection.
To learn more, contact our experienced New Britain Chapter 13 lawyers by calling 203-230-2233 or toll free at 1-888-249-3027, or fill out our Contact Form.
Chapter 13 Provides an Automatic Stay of All Legal Actions, Including Foreclosure
The proper filing of a Chapter 13 bankruptcy petition will stop all phone calls, harassment and collection efforts, including stoppage of all:
- Collection lawsuits
- Foreclosure actions
- Liens, Levies or Garnishments
- Tax Collections of any kind
- Garnishments or Bank Attachments
Chapter 13 prevents all actions against your personal assets through Bankruptcy Court protection and can reverse certain legal actions even after they have reached judgments, liens, levies or garnishment stages. Chapter 13 gives complete protection to personal assets and all future wages.
At the Law Offices of Neil Crane, we've been providing prompt and excellent Chapter 13 relief to our New Britain and Hartford County clients since 1983. We have the knowledge to utilize all the powers of Chapter 13 on your behalf and the reputation in the courts to assure your approval and success.
For a free initial consultation with an experienced, dedicated Chapter 13 attorney, call us at 203-230-2233 or toll free at 1-888-249-3027, or fill out our Contact Form. You'll speak directly with an attorney. We never use voicemail.