Shelton Bankruptcy and Debt Relief Attorneys
The Shelton Bankruptcy and Debt Relief Lawyers at the Law Offices of Neil Crane have been providing legal solutions to financial problems since 1983. Hardworking Shelton residents in good neighborhoods face overwhelming financial problems every day. Like you, most of our clients felt overwhelmed by their financial problems and were often afraid to discuss their problems or seek relief. Before they called our office, they didn’t realize that financial problems can be properly addressed by experienced professionals with legal solutions.
Bankruptcy Attorney Neil Crane has personally consulted with over 30,000 Connecticut families and knows the exact difficulties and solutions available to hardworking people throughout Connecticut. Our Bridgeport office has an impeccable reputation over decades of hard work. We’ve been featured in first rate national and international publications like the New York Times and the BBC.
“We would like to thank you very much for helping us with our case. We are looking forward to starting fresh and new thanks to your professional guidance. Also, thank you for assisting us in such a kind and compassionate way! We are very grateful for you!” More testimonials.
Contact us by calling today and speaking directly with Attorney Crane or another experienced bankruptcy and debt relief attorney. We offer a prompt and comprehensive free consultation to create a customized solution for your specific needs. Call us at 203-230-2233 or toll free at 1-888-249-3027, or complete our online Contact Form and begin the path to your debt-free financial future today.
We consult with you to plan a customized solution for your personal or small business problem, including:
- Mortgage modification, foreclosure and mediation
- Free debt consultation
- Financial reorganizations
- Credit card relief
- Chapter 7
- Chapter 11
- Chapter 13
- Small business solutions
- Other debt relief plans and options
Shelton residents have continued to struggle with the high costs of living in Fairfield County and the large monthly mortgage payments required by the once “high flying” real estate market. Real estate values have dropped, costs are up and many Shelton families struggle to pay overwhelming debt burdens. We have the in depth knowledge and experience to assist individuals and small businesses facing financial problems. If you are wrestling with high monthly bills and debt problems, we can help.
Legal Solutions to Financial Problems Since 1983
At our convenient Bridgeport and Hamden offices, we offer well-crafted, customized legal solutions to solve the overwhelming financial problems encountered by hardworking Shelton residents. Under the new Bankruptcy Code, you need the best possible legal counsel with the commitment to solutions found at the Law Offices of Neil Crane.
Contact us today to fully discuss your financial problems. We offer:
- Affordable customized services that always begins with a comprehensive free initial consultation with Attorney Crane or another experienced attorney to completely evaluate your specific financial concerns.
- A comfortable office environment with long-term committed employees and experienced professionals who understand the difficulty of discussing financial problems and all the possible solutions available.
- Complete preparation of your entire case promptly upon receipt of an affordable initial retainer. We complete our work thoroughly with a small initial payment so you will know all of your options within the initial retainer amount.
The Law Offices of Neil Crane also provide Shelton Town Foreclosure relief assistance.