FORECLOSURE MEDIATION DEFENSE AND LOST HOMES IN VERNON, CT
New Foreclosures In Vernon, CT Remained Steady Within Last 2 years
Lost homes in Vernon, CT increased by more than 72% from the second quarter of 2017 with 19 homes lost in the 90 day period. With a significant increase in homes lost to foreclosures over 2017, Vernon residents are failing to save their homes through foreclosure mediation. Vernon has lost 90 homes to foreclosure in the past 5 years the in 2nd quarter alone. Hardworking Vernon residents need experienced legal counsel to save their homes.
- Mediators encourage self-representation and fail to advise Vernon homeowners to seek independent legal counsel to save their home.
- Foreclosure mediation without experienced representation is a trap that loses Vernon homes.
- Foreclosure mediation in Tolland County continues to be too slow and too ineffective to save hardworking Vernon residents with savable homes.
Vernon homeowners need proven alternatives to the failings of the foreclosure mediation system. They need and deserve dedicated legal representation. At the Law Offices of Neil Crane, we use all legal means available to save Vernon homes;
- Chapter 13 repayment plans that stop foreclosure and force banks to reinstate your mortgage.
- Full and comprehensive debt relief plans that eliminate wasteful debt and focus financed resources on home mortgages.
To learn more, call an experienced Bankruptcy attorney at the Law Offices of Neil Crane. For a free consultation, call us at 203-230-2233 or toll free at 1-888-249-3027.
We are the largest savers of homes in the State!