FORECLOSURE TAKING HOMES FROM WALLINGFORD, CT RESIDENTS
After 2018 came to a close, Wallingford’s steadily high foreclosure numbers became clear. In 2018 alone, 104 homes were foreclosed. The Connecticut court foreclosure mediation program is unsuccessful and homeowners must know:
- Mediators encourage self-representation and fail to advise Wallingford homeowners to seek independent counsel to their interests
- Mediation without specialized attorneys who work solely on behalf of homeowners is a trap that continues to lose Wallingford homes
- Homes that would otherwise be savable are routinely being lost to foreclosure as a result of self-representation and delay.
Homeowners need solutions that are affordable and proven as successful with home retention. At the Law Offices of Neil Crane, located right here in Connecticut:
- We have the knowledge and experience to represent you in stopping foreclosure and securing solid mortgage modifications
- We understand the need for comprehensive debt relief combined with foreclosure prevention
- We are the state of Connecticut’s leading provider of all types of bankruptcy
Do not delay, or try to go it alone. The foreclosure process requires dedicated, specialized legal representation and immediate, aggressive action. Our team of committed, expert attorneys at the Law Offices of Neil Crane have been saving homes in Wallingford and all across the state for over 35 years. We have the answers to your questions and the solutions to your problems.
We also provide effective, genuine solutions to any other financial difficulties including overwhelming credit card debt. Call us today at (203) 230-2233 or toll free at 1(888) 249-3027 to schedule a free consultation and get the help you need. One call can solve it all.
The Law Offices of Neil Crane | Saving Connecticut Homes Since 1983