WEST HAVEN, CT SEES STEADILY HIGH FORECLOSURE NUMBERS AS 2018 ENDS
Although the number of foreclosures in West Haven has slightly decreased over the last 5 years, the rate at which foreclosed homes are being lost is steadily rising. The amount of homes scheduled for sale by foreclosure has remained steadily high over the last four years. Additionally, in 2016, 63 homes were lost to foreclosure. In 2018, only two years later, 107 homes were lost to foreclosure. Despite the slow drop in number of foreclosures, West Haven homeowners are actually losing their homes at a higher rate.
At the Law Offices of Neil Crane, located right here in Connecticut, our decades of experience have taught us that:
- Foreclosure mediation delay results in lost homes
- Self-represented borrowers fail to save homes in foreclosure mediation
- Homeowners in foreclosure need financial education and experienced legal representation.
Our team of dedicated, expert attorneys has been saving homes in West Haven and all across the state for over 35 years. We work solely for struggling homeowners while the state court foreclosure mediation program works to take their family homes.
At the Law Offices of Neil Crane:
- We have the knowledge and experience to represent you in stopping foreclosure and securing solid mortgage modifications
- We understand the need for comprehensive debt relief combined with foreclosure prevention
- We are Connecticut’s leading provider of all types of bankruptcy.
In order to save your home, do not go it alone and do not delay. The foreclosure process is critically demanding of immediate, aggressive action and assistance and representation by attorneys whose expertise lies in foreclosure defense and Chapter 13.
Call us today at (203) 230-2233 or toll free at 1(888) 249-3027 to schedule your free consultation and get the help you need. We also provide effective solutions to other financial difficulties including overwhelming credit card debt. One call can solve it all.
The Law Offices of Neil Crane | Saving Connecticut Homes Since 1983