FIRST QUARTER 2017 FORECLOSURE & FORECLOSURE MEDIATION RESULTS IN MERIDEN, CT
With one of the highest foreclosure rates in Connecticut, Meriden homeowners finally saw a 21% decrease in the first quarter of 2017 with 79 new foreclosures in the first 90 days of 2017. With nearly one new foreclosure each day in Meriden in the first quarter of 2017, the decrease was a welcome respite but hardly great news with 61 homes lost in the foreclosure process to strict foreclosures and foreclosures by sale in just the 90 days of 2017.
Losing savable homes in Meriden, Connecticut 2017.
Meriden homeowners continue to struggle with insufficient representation and the alternatives presented by the Meriden foreclosure mediation program. With over 1,400 homes lost in Meriden in the past five years of mediation, the state’s foreclosure mediation program continues to be more of a serious distraction than a viable option for saving homes stuck in foreclosure:
- Foreclosure mediators don’t encourage homeowners to get their own attorney.
- Foreclosure mediators don’t work for you – they work for the foreclosure court system that takes your home. Banks all have lawyers. Don’t go it alone.
- Meriden mediation is too slow and ineffective to save your home.
With interest rates at record lows and true options available through specialized and experienced legal defense attorneys, these Meriden homes are savable with proper legal representation. At the Law Offices of Neil Crane, we have been saving Meriden homes since 1983. We understand all the powerful laws available to Meriden homeowners seeking sound financial futures and long-term homeownership:
- We have been saving Meriden homes since 1983. Call us to learn how to save your home.
- A history of success in mediation in the Meriden foreclosure court. We save homes.
- Comprehensive debt relief and foreclosure relief including Chapter 13 and other forms of bankruptcy protection.
To learn more about how to save your home, call us for a free consultation at (203) 230-2233. Speak directly with an attorney – we never use voicemail.