FORECLOSURE RATES AND LOST FORECLOSURES FIRST QUARTER 2017, WEST HAVEN, CT
First quarter 2017 foreclosure rates in West Haven fell just over 20% from last year’s first quarter rates with 92 new foreclosures in 2016 and 73 new foreclosures in the first 90 days of 2017. Homes lost to foreclosure continued the rise seen in 2016 when 136 homes were lost to strict foreclosures and foreclosure auctions. Savable West Haven homes continue to be lost in foreclosure mediation. The loss of 36 homes in the first quarter of 2017 represents a 44% increase from the first quarter of 2016.
West Haven residents in trouble need to take advantage of alternatives to record poor results produced by reliance on foreclosure mediation on the state courts. Mediation isn’t working:
- Mediation in the New Haven foreclosure court isn’t solving the problems of West Haven homeowners in foreclosure.
- Mediation is too slow and ineffective to save West Haven homes.
- Mediators work for the courts – they don’t represent homeowners.
West Haven residents need and deserve specialized legal representation that works just for them. At the Law Offices of Neil Crane, we have over 30 years of experience with all the alternatives for saving homes:
- We have the knowledge and experience to represent you in stopping foreclosure and securing solid mortgage modifications.
- We understand the need for comprehensive debt relief combined with foreclosure prevention.
- We are Connecticut’s leading provider of all towns of bankruptcy relief including Chapter 13 which stops foreclosure and saves homes.
To learn more about your options including foreclosure defense and Chapter 13 homeowner protections, call us now for a free in-depth consultation with an experienced foreclosure prevention attorney at 203-230-2233.