How Do I Protect My Assets In Bankruptcy?
The Protection of legal rights to maintain ownership of your assets in bankruptcy, or in the midst of a lawsuit or other serious liability concerns is a complicated and high-liability area of the law. It always demands the knowledgeable and aggressive skills of an experienced asset protection attorney. To have the best possible results, be sure to seek specialized legal counsel and representation swiftly, well in advance of your legally protected assets being attached or seized.
A well-informed and strategically experienced Connecticut asset protection and bankruptcy attorney at The Law Offices of Neil Crane, LLC, knows how to utilize exemption laws to maximize assets that you are legally entitled to protect. By utilizing appropriate state and federal laws, we assist our clients in difficult financial circumstances by protecting all types of varying assets, including:
- Operating businesses of all kinds
- Business assets
- Professional practices
- Real estate
- Cars, trucks and boats
- Bank accounts and cash up to $12,750 per person
- Other property and personal assets
Contact us today to schedule a free and immediate initial consultation. We have the experience to address all your concerns and review your complete financial circumstances. Our Connecticut attorneys serve clients at offices across the state, including Hamden, Bridgeport, Waterbury, Rocky Hill and Ridgefield.
Proactive Measures to Protect Assets From Seizure and Court Judgment
Advanced preparation and a full working knowledge of all state and federal laws for your protection assures that you will be able to achieve the greatest results possible at the Law Offices of Neil Crane.
Our attorneys always work quickly to handle collections, suits or any other legal actions from your creditors. If you are facing repossession or any other type of debt collection, bankruptcy could be the best viable option. Properly handled by an experienced attorney, bankruptcy provides asset protection, debt elimination and protection of your financial fresh start. Bankruptcy will instantly protect assets from loss to creditors or lawsuits. Bankruptcy stops the foreclosure process and can stop or reverse levies, attachments, wage garnishments and lawsuits.
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy protects property such as your home, car, pension, 401(k), clothing items and other household goods without repayment to creditors.
- In Chapter 11 bankruptcy, your personal assets are protected, and you are able to reorganize your business, including the terms of all your business liabilities and debts.
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy allows all the protections of Chapter 7, with payments of certain important obligations, like arrearages over time in an affordable three- to five-year repayment plan, carefully crafted by our attorneys well in advance of any Chapter 13 filing.
Contact Our New Haven Asset Protection Lawyers
In many financially difficult circumstances, the appropriate bankruptcy filing will protect all real and personal property. Call us today at 203-230-2233 or toll free at 888-249-3027, or complete our online contact form. We offer a free initial consultation. When you call us, you will always speak to an attorney who can help you and is always available to speak with you. We do not use voicemail.
Se habla español.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.