SAVING HOMES IN ANSONIA, CT- 2016 FORECLOSURE RESULTS
Following a significant fall in foreclosure rates in Ansonia, CT in 2015, the calendar year 2016 saw a 17% increase in yearly foreclosures with a total of 87 homes entering foreclosure in Ansonia in 2016. Overall, homes lost to foreclosure also increased significantly in 2016 compared to 2015 with a total of 76 homes lost. Foreclosure auctions increased 287% with 62 Ansonia homes sold by foreclosure sale in 2016 – the highest rate in nearly all of the last 5 years. Ansonia homeowners are losing fixable foreclosures despite solid options that truly save homes.
While Connecticut’s foreclosure mediation system is designed to save homes from loss to foreclosure, this has clearly not occurred in Ansonia where home loss is up dramatically despite an overall lowering of new foreclosures over the past 5 years. With almost 90 new foreclosures and 62 homes lost in 2016, Ansonia homeowners in trouble are not finding home saving solutions within the state’s foreclosure mediation system. Ansonia homeowners need better alternatives and better legal representation to stop foreclosure and save their homes.
- Foreclosure mediators don’t have the time or experience to properly assist homeowners in the new foreclosure courts.
- Homeowners need specialized legal representation.
- Homeowners who go it alone without legal counsel continue to lose savable homes.
To seek solid and proven solutions to foreclosure, including Chapter 13 options and overall debt relief, Ansonia residents need the assistance of specializing legal counsel like the attorneys at the Law Offices of Neil Crane, LLC – We’ve been saving Ansonia homes since 1983.
- We specialize solely on savings homes and overall debt relief.
- We have over 3 decades of experience and proven solutions for homeowners just like you.
- Full Chapter 13 and bankruptcy relief.
Call 203-230-2233 for a free consultation. You will always speak directly with an experienced attorney – we don’t use voicemail.